To join Pioneer Federal Credit Union, simply stop in at any one of our 12 locations, email us at email@example.com or call (208) 587-3304 select option 5. Proper forms of identification are required.
Pioneer Federal Credit Union is a growing family. Persons who live, worship, work in, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Ada, Blaine, Camas, Canyon, and Elmore County, Idaho are eligible.
Members of the Mountain Home Air Force Base Retirement Association who are receiving services from the Association.
Mountain Home AFB Retirees Association: No dues, cards or membership required. As of March 2009 there are about 10,500 retired military people who live within the boundaries of this association. People who live in these areas are eligible: (The below only applies to the MHAFB Retirees Association)
- East as far as Idaho Falls
- Northern Nevada- Jackpot, Ely, Elko, Winnemucca, and Owyhee
- Eastern Oregon- up to Pendleton/Hermiston and Bend Oregon
Persons who live in Gooding, Jerome and Twin Falls Counties: persons who regularly work, worship, perform volunteer services or participate in associations headquartered in Gooding, Jerome and Twin Falls Counties.
All employees of retail, wholesale, manufacturing, cooperative, industrial, and distribution establishments that are located in Adams, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, and Washington Counties, Idaho; and spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of Pioneer Federal Credit Union.
In addition, immediate family members are eligible to join if they have a family member who is eligible for membership. The family member does not have to be a current member of Pioneer Federal Credit Union.
Reasons to Join Pioneer Federal Credit Union
- We are in this business for you and your family.
- Rates are commonly better than other financial institutions.
- Quality services, investment safety, personal service, and convenience.
- People of all ages and income are welcome to join.
- Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
- National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
- Each primary member (over 16 years or older) has a say in how Pioneer Federal operates. They each have one vote for electing the volunteer Board of Directors that govern the credit union, regardless of the amount the member has invested.
- You'll be part of a worldwide family of credit union members.