Spend more than 10 minutes paying your bills every month? Why? Save time – pay online. Online Bill Pay gives you the security and convenience of paying all of your bills from one place. View upcoming payments, track payment history, determine the date the bill is paid… then carry on with your busy life!
- Same day and next day payments
- Help save the environment and receive electronic versions of your bills – called E-Bills
- Infused with the latest technology to keep your information secure
- Earliest available payment date pre-fills to save you time
- Bill reminders to help you remember to schedule your payments
- Six months of payment history to help manage your finances
- Payment Guarantee protects you against fraud and late payments
Simply log in to Pioneer@Home, open your account, select Bill Pay and experience the speed, control and convenience of Online Bill Pay.
Bill Pay FAQs
If I set up a bill payment for the 10th of the month, when will the funds be taken from my account?
With the updated bill pay, when you set up a bill payment for the 10th of the month, the funds will be withdrawn from your account on the 9th. This is a bit different from the old system, where the funds were withdrawn the same day the payee was scheduled to receive payment. If the funds aren’t available on the 9th (as an example), the payment will be rejected and the member will receive an email from bill pay. The member can then reschedule that item in Pioneer@Home or call the customer service number at 866-722-8997 and bill pay can re-schedule that payment for them. Check payments will continue to clear the members account when the check is cashed by the recipient.
The list of supported browsers has been updated. Please make note of the browsers and versions which are currently supported:
- Internet Explorer 7 and above for Windows Only
- Firefox 7 and above for Mac and Windows
- Safari 5 and above for Mac and Windows
Other browsers not on the supported browser list may still have functionality, but iPay Technologies does not recommend these and can only provide limited support. This is also true for Beta versions of any browser. If you have any questions, please contact your Supervisor or the Resolution Queue.
You can test your web browser for compatibility with our bill pay system by clicking here.