Pioneer Federal Credit Union and our partners are proud to present the 4th annual Pioneer Paints project! This event, coordinated by Pioneer team members, will help restore a home of a Mountain Home community member.
How do recipients qualify?
- Be at least 65 years of age or disabled and
- Live in Elmore County
- Own and reside in the home that needs to be painted (must be your primary residence) and
- Be unable to afford a commercial paint job, and
- Your home must be in need of paint
The application period ends March 31, 2022. If you submitted an application, a Pioneer team member will contact you.
Download the Application!
Schedule of Events:
- Application Period: March 1 through March 31
- Homeowner notified if selected: April 30
- Anticipated Pioneer Paints completion: June 1 to June 5