Pioneer Federal Credit Union is accepting applications for one (1) Supervisory Committee position. Terms are three (3) years and require an approximate time commitment of five (5) hours per month. This is an unpaid, volunteer position. Interested parties can complete this application. Potential candidates may be interviewed by the Supervisory Committee Chair. They will make a recommendation to the Board of Directors who will make the final decision on the appointment of the Committee. A member who applies but is not nominated will be notified by the committee chair within 20 days of the application receipt.
Eligible candidates for the Supervisory Committee must be a primary account holder at Pioneer and meet the following requirements:
• Be a member of Pioneer Federal Credit Union at all times.
• Satisfy any bonding requirements of the credit union.
• Agree to the terms of the credit union’s volunteer handbook.
• Be eligible to vote in the credit union elections and at membership meetings.
• Not be a member of the Board of Directors.
• Not have a family member presented as a candidate for or serving on the Board or Supervisory Committee.
• Not be an employee of the credit union.
• Not be an employee or a director at any other financial institution.
• Not have a relative on the credit union payroll.
In addition, the individual must:
• Possess knowledge or interest pertaining to Pioneer and its future.
• Have an understanding of or willingness to learn financial statements.
Applications need to be mailed or dropped off to:
Pioneer Federal Credit Union
Attn: Chantel Amidon
250 West 3rd Street
Mountain Home, ID 83647