The continual spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has the world's attention. We truly appreciate interacting with our members face-to-face and have regular business hours, but we understand that each individual will have their own comfort level for public interaction. Pioneer is assessing our plan and evaluating steps to keep our members and team members safe. While there are no confirmed cases in Idaho to date, we want to be as prepared.
Below is a list of remote options available for our members. If you need assistance or would like more information on any of these services, please let us know.
- myPioneer Personal Assistant (myPPA) – Download the app and video chat with our team from your home, or any place you use your mobile device. myPPA is available Monday through Saturday, 7 AM to 7 PM.
Check account balances, transfer money, open a new account, apply for a loan or check your loan status, and ask general questions.
- Personal Teller Machine (PTM) in our Drive Up – Access to our team members Monday through Saturday, 7 AM to 7 PM at most of our branches. We recommend using a stylus pens or wearing a glove when touching the PTM screen.
Check account balances, make deposits, withdraw funds, complete other basic drive up transactions.
- myPioneer Online and Mobile banking – Access your Pioneer account 24/7 from your computer or mobile device.
Check account balances, view statements (if enrolled in eDocuments), make loan payments, budget with Money Management, transfer funds, apply for a loan, and view your credit score.
- Contact Center - Call us at (208) 587-3304 or use the 'Chat with us' button on our website for account inquiries and other Pioneer questions. Team members are available Monday through Thursday, 8 AM to 5:30 PM and Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM.
Pioneer will continue to follow the progress of Coronavirus and monitor recommendations from the World Health Organization and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance accessing any of the remote options listed above.
How You Can Stay Safe and Prevent Spreading the Disease
The Coronavirus spreads mostly through the virus entering your body through contact with your eyes, nose and mouth. To prevent the germ from getting to those areas, your hands become a key factor that needs to be cared for. Experts suggest that people regularly wash their hands with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer if washing your hands is not possible at that time.
We touch hundreds of things everyday with our hands that have germs on them. Some major areas of concern at financial institutions include:
- Cash used in transactions
- Debit and credit cards
- Transaction card readers and ATMs (anything with a pin pad)
- Door handles
- Public spaces with food and drinks
It is recommended that if you touch items other people interact with, wash and clean your hands often and avoid touching your face until you can do so. Disinfect items you regularly touch like your wallet, debit and credit cards, your smartphone, and your computer.
We are taking steps internally to prevent the spread of germs and ask our members to do the same. If you are sick, it may be best to use a remote method to contact us. Our online banking, live chat, phone service, and myPioneer Personal Assistant app are all great ways to do your banking from a remote location.
Download the myPioneer
Personal Assistant app