Pioneer Federal Credit Union is accepting applications for two (2) Supervisory Committee positions. Both positions that are currently open will be completing current terms, resulting in a less than three (3) year term. Terms are three (3) years and require an approximate time commitment of five (5) hours per month.
Pioneer Federal Credit Union is accepting applications for one (1) Board of Directors position. This position currently open will be completing a current term, resulting in a less than three (3) year term. Terms are three (3) years and require an approximate time commitment of five (5) hours per month.
These roles are unpaid, volunteer positions. Interested parties can complete the appropriate application. Potential candidates may be interviewed by the Supervisory Committee Chair. They will make a recommendation to the Board of Directors who will make the final decision on the appointment of the Committee member. The Board of Directors position may be interviewed by the President of the Board. A member who applies but is not nominated will be notified within 20 days of the application receipt.
Supervisory Committee Application
Board of Directors Application
Eligible candidates for the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee must be a primary account holder at Pioneer and meet the following requirements:
• Be a member of Pioneer Federal Credit Union at all times.
• Satisfy any bonding requirements of the credit union.
• Agree to the terms of the credit union’s volunteer handbook.
• Be eligible to vote in the credit union elections and at membership meetings.
• Not have a family member presented as a candidate for or serving on the Board or Supervisory Committee.
• Not be an employee of the credit union.
• Not be an employee or a director at any other financial institution.
• Not have a relative on the credit union payroll.
In addition, the individual must:
• Possess knowledge or interest pertaining to Pioneer and its future.
• Have an understanding of or willingness to learn financial statements.
Applications need to be emailed to ChantelA@PioneerFCU.org or mailed/dropped off to:
Pioneer Federal Credit Union
Attn: Chantel Amidon
250 West 3rd Street
Mountain Home, ID 83647